We are a full-service Certified Public Accounting firm licensed in the state of Florida.
We are a full service accounting firm located in
Fleming Island, Florida. Call us at (904) 284-9481
- Financial audits, reviews, compilations and other financial statement needs for small business, governments and nonprofits.
- Tax planning and preparation for individuals and all types of businesses. We can help you with any IRS Notice and/or IRS audit services.
- Business outsourcing services we can save you time, money and frustration (let us prepare your business payroll, monthly bookkeeping, financial statements, consulting, budgets, grant, sales tax, outsourced CFO and much more).
- Business setup, planning, tax minimizing and financial consulting
- Estate planning, bookkeeping and consulting
- QuickBooks® setup, teaching, customization and troubleshooting. Tim is certified every year and is a Quickbooks Pro Advisor since 2000 for all products.
- Sales tax and payroll tax return preparation and filing
- Business valuation services
- Monthly or weekly bookkeeping services onsite or inhouse
- Quarterly payroll tax return preparation
- Payroll processing services direct deposit and/or checks at competitive pricing
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program Member Authorized QuickBooks Affiliate
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we are provided with the software, support, information and resources necessary to give the outstanding service and support to our QuickBooks and small business clients.
As an Authorized QuickBooks Affiliate we are able to pass along to our clients up to a 20% discount on QuickBooks products. For more information call us.
"I have known Tim Coleman since 2005 when we served in the Leadership Clay together, and I have been a client of his ever since. I have found Tim to be extremely responsive, and professional to work with. He has done an exceptional job for me personally on my taxes, and has been very responsive when I have referred other client opportunities to him, which I have been very comfortable to do.
In my dealings with Tim on the Chamber of Commerce or in Leadership Clay, he was someone that I found to be of the highest integrity, someone that I am always willing to refer potential clients to."
Senior Vice President, Business Banking Manager
Wells Fargo Bank
"Our office has worked with Tim Coleman and have never had a negative or unpleasant experience. He has always went above an beyond in helping not only with our yearly audit but throughout the year as well. He is very knowledgeable and eager to help or find the answer to any questions we may have for him. Cindy Coleman has been with him for numerous years and has worked with our office during that time. She also is always pleasant and easy to work with, definitely an asset to Tim. I cannot imagine having someone else handle the magnitude of what all our office consists of. We are very happy and pleased with the work performed by Tim and Cindy and will continue to use them as long as they are willing. Sincerely,"
Union County Tax Collector
We are always considering adding someone new to the firm
We look for people that have strong computer and software skills. We require all employees to have great communication skills with clients and with other staff, a drive to succeed and a desire to advance. We are always looking for someone with a great mature personality who can represent the firm with integrity and strong moral values.
We strive to maintain a relaxing atmosphere for both our clients and our staff. We offer flexible work hours, bonus, relaxed work atmosphere and other great benefits.
Questions? Inquiries or Feedback?
For your inquiries please click the button to contact us